[BC] Making engineering pay

Craig Bowman craig1
Sun Jul 23 20:09:30 CDT 2006

Y'all please stay the hell out of Michigan.  I will not get out of bed
for $50.00 and hour.  For good clients I charge $65 an hour and for the
random callers I charge $75 when I can get to them.  The guy who works
on my boat charges $85.  I am seriously considering raising my rates to
that level.  There are some stations which will not pay my rates and
good for them, I need a break every now and then.

Craig Bowman
Durand, MI