[BC] Why One answer

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Sat Jul 22 22:00:14 CDT 2006

Well for whatever reason radio and tv salaries (as opposed to plumbers,
electricians and auto mechanics) are market driven across the board
(engineering, on-air talent, etc)  its the nature of the beast.  So its a
matter of accepting it and landing a gig in a respectable market that pays a
wage that allows you to live a decent life or find another more lucrative
career path.

bern