[BC] Terrestrial Radio fights back

Frederick W. Seibold w9fws
Sat Jul 22 18:49:12 CDT 2006

At 06:33 PM 7/22/06 -0400, Dave Hultsman wrote:

>And  Hoss Allen  and Randy's Record Mart in Gallatin, TN..   WLAC had a
>signal all the way diown to Texas at night.  In the 1960's  winter time
>you could
>listen to their morning drive time  before 7:AM   in Dallas.  Listened many
>nights

Me too!  For many years I never missed "boogie, blues, and barrelhouse on a
Wednesday and Saturday night" on the Randy Record Hi-Lite Show hosted by
Gene Nobles.  I did a phoner with him at the time of his retirement.  Stir
your memories of REAL personality radio at

http://www.geocities.com/~jimlowe/wlac/wlacdex.html

Fred W9FWS