[BC] Terrestrial Radio fights back

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Sat Jul 22 17:38:58 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/21/2006 3:36:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
dpuopolo at usa.net writes:

Well  not everyone. My first impression of Nashville was listening to Joh
R on  WLAC and hes was plugging Ernie's Record Mart in your home  town.

And  Hoss Allen  and Randy's Record Mart in Gallatin, TN..   WLAC had a
signal all the way diown to Texas at night.  In the 1960's  winter time you could
listen to their morning drive time  before 7:AM   in Dallas.  Listened many
nights while watching the submarine races after a  high school football
game......FM or HD////who needed it we didn't need no FM we  could listen to WLS, WNOE,
WLAC, WHB and of course in in certain parts of our  own town KLIF or
KFJZ.....It was content but it was secondary to the submarine  races.

Dave