[BC] Towers down in St. Luois

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Sat Jul 22 16:24:27 CDT 2006

I am SO glad thew towers guys made it.  I think I would have filled
my pants if that happened to me!!!  I gather there was no
elevator.  If that storm blew over semis, imagine hanging on to a
tower through that... at 1000'!!

Too bad about the KTRS site.  Quite a nice layout for us tower
geeks.  If anyone is interested, I have pics of the site before the damage.

Agreed about the IP connectivity!  Thats where the IP cell phone
comes in REAL handy!!