[BC] Why One answer

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Sat Jul 22 10:40:45 CDT 2006

If you plan on working in the city, just cough up about another $500 a month
a get a place in Hoboken or West New York on River Rd near the ferry
terminal.  The boats run every 10 minutes during morning and evening rush
and only stop between 2am and 5am.  PATH from downtown Jersey City or
Hoboken is also another option, but I'm not fond of hot smelly subway
tunnels hence the ferry suggestion.

Commuting from Secaucus will be a nightmare on a good day, forget about when
a few rain drops fall and all the main roads (and train tracks) are under
water.

bern