[BC] Terrestrial Radio fights back

Robert Meuser Robertm
Fri Jul 21 22:18:01 CDT 2006

Leslie is a TV guy. The radio guy will either perform or be fired. Radio is not
on many peoples radar anymore it is old technology. That is why digital is
supposed to be the revival. CC and CBS and probably some other groups are
dumping under performing stations. This means that ma and pop operations across
the continent can bring wonderful local service as long as their bank accounts
can sustain the loss.