[BC] stamping opinions

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 21 19:37:48 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/21/2006 12:03:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> Think of me as the little kid who saw the Emperor as being butt
>  nekkid while everyone else was admiring the stylish cut of his clothes.

You're not the only one. As more and more stations are lighting this thing up
within my receiver range, I'm hearing a whole lot more noise as I scan the
band. I absolutely shudder to think what this thing is going to do at night.

Rich, keep on "stamping"... it's one way to fight a slow-moving fire. ;)

Willie...