[BC] WCKY Change in AA

PeterH5322 peterh5322
Fri Jul 21 10:29:33 CDT 2006

>The answer is still Oldies R&R on WCKY so I can listen to the secondary
>signal.

Did CC move WSAI's oldies format to CKY?

Although only SAI's request phone-in portion (noontime, roughly) was
live, I thought the voice-tracking was pretty darn good. The oldies
selections themselves were pretty eclectic, too.

Oh, and those 12 am to 5 am (9 pm to 5 am on Sundays) revival brokered
shows were a real hoot. Reminded me of XERB/1090 and KXEN/1010.

I'll have to add CKY to my Roku's playlist.