[BC] WCKY Change in AA

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Fri Jul 21 10:26:22 CDT 2006

pretty funny stan; and even though I'm no one worth worrying about, I
apologize for the overly sanctimonious, preachy tone of my email.  I should
have followed my own advice.    you know, of all the towns in TN, Memphis is
probably the most blue.  I recall Shelby County was the only county in TN
that went for Jimmy Carter.  did you know that?  you might want to relocate
down into MS.  :  ^  )

rob a.

From: "stanleybadams" <stanleybadams at yahoo.com>
To: <broadcast at radiolists.net>
Subject: [BC] WCKY Change in AA
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 04:31:44 -0500

Did not know that I had so many defensive guys on the list!
I mean, is AA really worth protecting?  Could'a fooled me!
AA needs a good 12 step program, but maybe they cannot agree on step one.
Or, maybe AA with a good dose of IBUZ will make you regular.  No need for
Harsh laxatives when you have that combination guys.
Just calm down, after Joe L is kicked out of Connecticut, perhaps he will
have a show on AA so that they can have 10 listeners instead of 6.

The answer is still Oldies R&R on WCKY so I can listen to the secondary
signal.  Now take two AA and don't call me in the morning because you will
be (1) dead or (2) bored.
:)

Stan

Do you have a BDR? http://www.oldradio.com/bdr.htm