[BC] Scope for Mod Monitor...

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Jul 20 19:09:25 CDT 2006

I will echo Robert's comment and add that a sweep magnified scope is an
absolute necessity to properly see negative cut off as well as + peaks.  I
set a TX one day by this method and the monitor's + peak's were low by 10%
and "-" peaks low by a couple %.  With a standard scope, there looks to be
cutoff when there is not.

MM

t 01:10 PM 7/19/2006 -0400, Robert Meuser wrote