[BC] Re: New FM Station In Middletown PA

N0JAA@aol.com N0JAA
Thu Jul 20 13:18:56 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/19/2006 2:32:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

There  seems to be a new FM station in Middletown Pennsylvania
on 88.7.   Anyone know what it is?

Two Family Radio translators have to go off,  York
Pennsylvania 88.7 and Harrisburg Pennsylvania 101.7 that is
fed  from the 88.7 one.

Thanks,

Tom

------------------------

I haven't seen anyone reply to your query yet, so I'll give it a go (coming
out of lurk mode...).

According to what I could find at radio-locator.com, the station in  question
corresponding to your parameters is WZXM-FM, 88.7 MHz, in Middletown,  PA.
It is a "Christian Contemporary" station, owned by Four Rivers  Community
Broadcasting Corp. in Sellersville, PA.

Also according to the entry, the station is operating under a CP, but if  the
station has just gone one the air, that information may not have yet been
updated.  The station is currently authorized for an ERP of 200  watts.

Hope this helps you.

Paul Gray
Satellite Beach, FL