[BC] Memphis IBOC at Night and Small Miracles

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Thu Jul 20 09:44:27 CDT 2006

Stan, I suggest you switch to decaf, and balance your listening of right
wing vitriol, with Air America, 50/50.   If you have not yet reached the
point of mindless lockstep thinking, A.A. will bring you back to the center
at least, because, in being honest with yourself, you will have to concede
that each side has some valid points.   You may also realize that the
Hannities, Limbaughs et al., are more populist entertainers than thoughtful
commentators, and therefore, say some pretty stupid things (ditto for some
of the A.A. people at times) meaning that you'll start forming your own
conclusions about issues--a good thing.   BTW, why confine your attention to
NE liberals--what about all us lefties in the midwest and left coast?  I'm
feeling kind of slighted  :   )

rob atkinson
st. charles IL

p.s. re IBOC, WGN fired their unit back up recently but as far as I can
tell, only in the daytime.  Will let you know if there's any night
operation.   I guess the 680 deal kills folks down there getting the White
Sox on 670.