[BC] Bessel Nulling an FM Transmitter

Blake Thompson blake
Thu Jul 20 07:45:39 CDT 2006

You could also use one of the good things the NAB did... they put a full
set of Bessel null tones on their broadcast audio test cd. I picked one
up in the early 90's for cart testing once we got cd's in the studios.
It includes the 14945.4 hz signal that corresponds to 110% mod. / 82.5
khz deviation, and 100%  FM, TV BTSC, TV mono, and even SCA's. Easier
than trying to get your generator to that EXACT freq.

--
Blake Thompson CBNT
WZIP-FM www.wzip.fm