[BC] Memphis IBOC at Night and Small Miracles

Rich Wood richwood
Thu Jul 20 07:21:20 CDT 2006

------ At 11:07 PM 7/19/2006, stanleybadams wrote: -------

>OBTW, all I can say is Praise God for small favors.  WCKY, 1530 is rid of
>Air America, at least at night, it is now a sports station.  Wish the oldies
>would return but anything is better than AIR AMERICA, how bout them apples
>you NE liberals you (not wanting to fan the flames too much.)

Stan, you're living with a very false sense of security. I've lived
all over the country. I hate to break this to you but there are
Liberals everywhere. Even the red states have them. No state is 100%
of the same mind. Liberals aren't secure, either. Blue states have a
few neo-cons hiding in the bushes.

Did you listen to Air America when they were on WCKY? If you did, as
a Conservative, that would make you a masochist. If you didn't, what
difference should it make to you?

I'm not sure I understand the need to stamp out all opinions you
don't agree with. Sure makes for a boring life.

Rich