[BC] Top Secret Radio Info?

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Wed Jul 19 17:17:29 CDT 2006

> > Received this by e-mail this morning; thought
> >  some big IBOC decision had come down:
> >  Please click here to read the NRSC's Privacy Policy
> As you can see from the above, there was nothing there.

THAT DOES IT! This is the third post I've read with
such nonsense! Can you not read and comprehend the
words "Top Secret"? If it were NOT secret, it would be
visible to everyone!

I believe the information contains many valid points,
however, I do reserve judgment on a few until more
verified details become available.

Oh, don't tell me you're going to ask how I was able to
read the info. Two words: Security Clearance.

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE