[BC] Modualtion Monitors (do we need them?)

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Tue Jul 18 19:53:32 CDT 2006

   I know the BE boxes have a little audio/modulation meter on them
built in and that's cool.  I've seen some small AM's with newer
transmitters and processors, using no mod monitors, since they are no
longer required.  I have a pocket fluke scope, if I really need to see
modulation.
   I figured since modulation monitors are no longer required, that may
the reason I can't sell my Inovonics 520 mod monitor!

Scott

Is your Fluke scope the 199C? If so, how do you actually confirm that your
modulation envelope is accurate?

Dave Dunsmoor