[BC] Public File

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Jul 17 19:26:31 CDT 2006

The PI is really the responsibility of the licensee.  The licensee assigns
the duties.  In our stations, the licensee doesn't want the engineers
dealing with the PI.  It's an operations issue, and management wants
operations to execute those duties.  And they are quite particular about
the PI being legal.

MM

At 10:06 AM 7/17/2006 -0500, John Buffaloe wrote