[BC] FCC Deletes digital report from today's meeting

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon Jul 17 19:10:10 CDT 2006

I didn't suggest that as being the number which Ibiquity uses.  I used it
as an example of how there is a HUGE difference between acceptable IX for
analog and that which occurs with digital before degradation of service occurs.

And as I said before, the measured D/U needs to consider worst case
(strongest) signal strength when defining the overlap.

MM

At 10:42 PM 7/16/2006 -0700, Chuck Hutton wrote