[BC] FCC Deletes digital report from today's meeting

CHARLES HUTTON charlesh3
Mon Jul 17 16:11:20 CDT 2006

Mark:

The idea here was to refute the claim that the required SINR is the same for
"all digital flavors" and is dependent on the modulation type. The three
listed types were intended to indicate there is a different answer for each.

The basic structure (primary, secondary, tertiary with 64-16-QPSK) wasn't
the question. Rather, I'd like to know the SINR (using AWGN) where each part
of the digital system fails.

Chuck