[BC] Public File

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon Jul 17 09:38:21 CDT 2006

I think it depends on how the station is organized.
Bottom line, the License is responsible for the Public file, typically
the first facility level person in that chain of command is the GM, if
the GM on behalf of the license, designates the PIF to the chief
operator then it's the chief operator. If the GM hasn't done that then
it's his problem, unless of course the license hasn't made sure the GM
knows to take care of it. No matter how you slice it, the License is
ultimately responsible, so it's the licensee who determines who handles
the public file for them.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885