[BC] Emergency studio

Robert Meuser Robertm
Fri Jul 14 12:23:03 CDT 2006

With your setup, there is absolutely nothing wrong with locating the
Optimod at the transmitter. You did not state whether the audio prior to
the optimod is digital or analog. That would make a difference in the
amount of protection needed. A lot of stations do this. It is not my
personal preference but that does not make it a bad thing. Are you
worrying about EAS when running on the TX site automation?