[BC] "Stupid" Jocks (WAS:How did we miss this one)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 14 10:32:55 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/14/2006 10:40:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SBailey at nespower.com writes:

> NO STUPID JOCKS, just an Ipod sound with liners and spots! They were
>  smart to dump Coyote McCloud!

Please calrify- do you mean that *all* jocks are stupid? Are you glad that
they are *all* gone? Or do you mean that you are glad that just the *stupid*
ones are gone? If the former, I disagree, as that implies that they are *all*
"stupid". If the latter, then I do agree... there are some real turkeys, but you
can't lump them in with the real gems that are out there!

If you're glad that they are *all* gone, then you're the prime audience for
the ipod devices. Buy one, fill 'er up with nothing but your favorite tunes,
and go to town. You'll *never* have to worry about "stupid" jocks, commercials,
or *anything* that "interrupts the music", ever again... What's the point of
Radio (at all) if there is no local content, whatsoever?

Please note that I'm not ridiculing you,
I'm just scratching my head, here... <o

BTW, it is interesting how the FCC pushed the IBUZ issue aside... I wonder
what's going on in those smoke-filled back rooms out there, now?

Willie...