[BC] EAS calling the sailing vessel Kirstin,please call Channel 16

Tom Dimeo mwam
Wed Jul 12 16:23:41 CDT 2006

I was listening to WABC this morning when they broadcast this
alert.  In fact, it happened at least twice.  John Gambling
was saying the same thing Scott.  He was totally disgusted
with the fact that they can just break into programming for
the slightest little thing.

** Original Message From: Bailey, Scott **