[BC] LPAM (was Smallest AM Radiator/TIS)

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo
Wed Jul 12 08:21:24 CDT 2006

I hope you are right.

rob a.

From: "Bailey, Scott" <SBailey at nespower.com>
Subject: RE: [BC] LPAM (was Smallest AM Radiator/TIS)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:59:45 -0500

Rob,
    I disagree and I will argue this point. First, the FCC can license
these stations. Yes, I realize that's more of a staff burden to the
commission, but a real "honest" broadcasters is not going to be bumping
up the power and operating the transmitter out of tolerance.
    There are more people out there that will follow the rules than you
realize.

Scott