[BC] LPAM (was Smallest AM Radiator/TIS)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Tue Jul 11 22:11:05 CDT 2006

Scott:

The AM1000 Rangemaster does nowhere near what a TIS does.

If the AM1000 is tuned properly and has some processing behind it,
it'll get out about 1 mile soild in fair ground conductivity.

If a TIS was tuned properly, had an efficent antenna and the audio
was better, it'd get out 5+ miles solid in decent groundcondiuctivity areas.

Paul

On 7/11/06, Bailey, Scott