[BC] information is good

Steve Newman shnewman
Sat Jul 8 22:49:27 CDT 2006

No, No Willie. Remember, this was not a "shoot the messenger" deal.
:) Most (myself included) were commenting on the way research is
done. By all means pass things along. This was not a cue to stop, at
least not from me. I've (I'm sure you have too) been through a lot of
focus groups and researched to death stations and we've learned a lot
over the years so many, myself included again, have visceral
reactions when we see the same old type of unrefined research being
done....again.

Thanks for passing it along.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: <WFIFeng at aol.com>