[BC] Old abandoned AM stations and Art Deco Buildings

Allen Sherrill warp99
Sat Jul 8 21:50:13 CDT 2006

>From: WFIFeng at aol.com

>Sighhhh.... if only it could be made to look even better than this... with
>the lights on, people actually working inside it, on the air having fun,
>and
>reaching-out to listeners!

If I'm not mistaken, a picture of this station was featured on the front
cover of Popular Communications several years ago.  The building in that
picture was in excellent shape, and there was even a vehicle in the parking
lot, presumably an employee working inside.

Allen Sherrill