[BC] nationwide study illustrates terrestrial radio's strengths

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Sat Jul 8 20:01:32 CDT 2006

On 7/8/06, WFIFeng at aol.com <WFIFeng at aol.com> wrote:
> Well, it has become quite *Painfully* obvious that passing along these
> tidbits of information is counter-productive, so fear not... I shall cease and
> desist at once.

Please don't -- you're only the messenger and don't deserve to be shot
(and if you were, it was only a BB, not a mortar shell.)  We still
need to hear the news, even if it's bad!

I appreciated the link -- although, IMHO, that particular survey
wasn't conducted in such a way that it would encourage those in charge
to wake up and take appropriate action.

However, some of Mark Ramsey's other commentaries (on the
www.hear2.com home page) are much more "in phase" with my personal
opinion -- for instance:

"More mixed press about HD Radio and what it really means":
http://www.hear2.com/2006/07/more_mixed_pres.html

"Sirius gets serious about WiFi":
http://www.hear2.com/2006/07/sirius_gets_ser.html

"Rhode Island will be WiFi border to border":
http://www.hear2.com/2006/06/rhode_island_wi.html

 and

"Is terrestrial radio missing the Internet radio boat?":
http://www.hear2.com/2006/06/is_terrestrial_.html

Mark