[BC] a new whatzit

Rockwell Smith rockwell
Sat Jul 8 17:07:05 CDT 2006

I'm pretty familiar with the WE 25B --  That's the model I revived and
installed as a production console in the 70's at a station in Ontario,
Oregon.

http://engineer-exchange.com/images/WE%20.jpg

For more info on the pic go to

http://engineer-exchange.com/page3.php

The one in the whatzit pic I have not seen before.