[BC] FW: [Radiomarine] Night of Nights Streaming Audio

John Vodenik jvodenik
Fri Jul 7 21:23:35 CDT 2006

   Not quite "broadcast", but there seemed to be quite a bit of
   interest last year.

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: john vodenik <[1]jvodenik at bak.rr.com>
   To: John Vodenik <[2]jvodenik at del.ibb.gov>
   Sent: Fri Jul 7 15:51
   Subject: Fwd: FW: [Radiomarine] Night of Nights Streaming Audio
   -----Original Message-----

   From: [1][3]Radiomarine at yahoogroups.com [[2]possiblefraudstart
   "JavaScript"             possiblefraudend            [4]Radiomarine at ya
   hoogroups.com','','','')">[3][5]Radiomarine at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
   Of
   Richard Dillman
   Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 11:50 AM
   To: Radiomarine; MF Monitors

   Subject: [Radiomarine] Night of Nights Streaming Audio

   As some may remember we attempted to provide Night of Nights streaming
   audio via the Internet last year. It was a last minute effort but it
   worked - sort of.
   This year we have had a bit more time to plan so with luck the
   streaming
   feed should be available for Night of Nights VII. The URL for the feed
   will be:
   [4]possiblefraudstart "parse.pl" possiblefraudend
   [6]possiblefraudstart            "parse.pl"           possiblefraudend
   http://kumr2.lns.com:7000
   Either click on this directly or cut and paste it into Windows Media
   Player or other similar player. Audio will be from a remote received
   probably tuned to the KPH 4Mc channel.
   We realize that this way of copying KPH may not be completely in line
   with the traditions of maritime communications. But we thought we'd
   provide it as an option for those who are unable to copy the
   proceedings
   any other way.
   Sorry, no QSLs for streaming reception! But we would like to know how
   it works for you if you give it a try.
   VY 73,
   RD
   3D=   Richard Dillman, W6AWO
   Maritime Radio Historical Society
   [5]possiblefraudstart "parse.pl" possiblefraudend
   [7]possiblefraudstart            "parse.pl"           possiblefraudend
   http://www.radiomarine.org
   Collector of Harleys, Willys and
   Radios over 100lbs.

   ---- Msg sent via SOSInet Webmail - http://sosinet.net/