[BC] WJIB

Bailey, Scott SBailey
Fri Jul 7 07:32:18 CDT 2006

Dana,
   How many stations does Bob own?  Jim Barcus told me he had two that
he knew of.  What little I know about Bob, he seems like a cool guy. I
would like to meet him sometime!

Scott at WMRO, Gallatin, TN

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Dana Puopolo
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:12 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: [BC] WJIB

Yes, the station (both studios and transmitter) is still located there.
I was
there last week finishing the install of a Sine remote control. Bob
Bittner
still owns it. Bob is a great guy who I have known for many years. He
also
owns WJTO in Bath, Maine on 730.  The building is now a self storage
facility.

-D