[BC] Our deepest Sympathy

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Thu Jul 6 21:55:51 CDT 2006

to our friend and co-traveler on the journey of life.  A fellow worker in
the field of communications and a great historian in his own right.

I am sad to note a message from Xen Scott that I received tonight concerning
the passing of his beloved wife Carole.

"It is with great sadness that I tell you that Carole peacefully passed away
on Wednesday afternoon a little after 2pm.  Hospice people were here with me
much of the day.  They have been very supportive."

Xen

Let us ask the blessings of God upon him at this time and seek to do all the
good we can in our support of his needs.

Stanley Adams
Memphis