[BC] a new whatzit

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Thu Jul 6 16:27:27 CDT 2006

In a message dated 7/6/2006 10:56:47 AM Central Standard Time,
chuck at wduq.org writes:

I  have the original catalog that should cover that one if I can just find
it-
--
Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Leavens
Director of  Engineering and IT Management
WDUQ-FM  Duquesne University   Pittsburgh PA 15282
412-396-5508  Direct
chuck at wduq.org

Chuck  if you have an origional WE Audio Catalog.   I'll pay  you to have it
copied at Kinkos.

They used to have a standard line and built alot of Custom network  stuff.  I
believe the Mutual - West Coast Don Lee Network was all WE  Control rooms and
had a WE Custom switcher.

Dave Hultsman
(888) 822-1078