[BC] True Radio Confessions

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting
Thu Jul 6 16:09:52 CDT 2006

I once caused 4 1/2 hours of dead air because I fell asleep during a
Sunday morning airshift, after being up all night, not knowing I'd
have to fill-in.

I once uttered several 4, 5 and 6 letter words at about 2:00AM in the
morning while recording the weather. Only after that 30 minute
mistake-fest and swear party did I realize I had just blabbed all
over CNN Headline Newds for the last half hour...