[BC] WCBS Full time IBOC

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Jul 6 09:27:45 CDT 2006

WBBM does the same thing here with the Bears and I seem to recall WSCR
doing the same with the White Sox when either are playing at home.

WGN is not running IBOC at all right now.

I can say with absolute certainty that one very high level programming
person at a major group here despises IBOC.

MM

At 03:16 AM 7/6/2006 -0700, Rachel Ehrenberg wrote