[BC] Black Box circuits

Mike McCarthy Towers
Thu Jul 6 08:27:35 CDT 2006

Potting was and still is the only way to really protect unique circuits
which might (or not) be patentable before the patent application is
submitted.  If it's truly a breakthrough...like Bob's 8000 and 8100 circuit
designs, then why let someone else beat you to the punch.

Not everything is patented or protected.  Look at Coke.  Only a few people
in the world know the true mixing process and ingredients of the syrup.

MM

At 11:49 PM 7/5/2006 -0700, Kevin Tekel wrote