[BC] Re: GE Superadio III

Mike Erickson wirelessmedia
Wed Jul 5 19:00:08 CDT 2006

The original is not called a Superradio and only has one wide range
speaker.  The second looks just like the first with a few exceptions: it
says Superradio II in the corner, it has more flimsy controls for
bass/treble/volume and it sport two drivers.. a woofer and a smaller
tweeter.

The Superradio III is a complete redesign, is ver flimsy and is nowhere near
as good as the original or the second

Here is the 1, 2 and 3 in order

http://www.endtimesreport.com/pictures/GE_radio.jpg
http://radiotimeline.com/GE-SuperradioII.JPG