[BC] No Known Problems

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 5 17:28:06 CDT 2006

------ At 05:27 PM 7/5/2006, Robert Meuser wrote: -------
>Powell
>
>You are being way too pessimistic.

>>But Robert, politics will prevent this. What we have
>>now is set in stone politically and realistically. And
>>it will be a long time before you see a digital
>>receiving device that draws only 20 ma as do many of
>>my anlog radios do.

I agree. I have it on good authority that the 5 year IBUZ revolution
will be a total success. Small, low current devices will flood the
market within 3 years in huge quantities and retailers will sell the
required 600 million receivers within two years after that to rabid
consumers chomping at the bit for voicetracked jukeboxes. I feel it
in my heart the same as a participant in a Southern revival meeting
feels a connection with The Creator.

I predict this will be a consumer electronics phenomenon the likes of
which humanity has never witnessed.

I admit to being wrong in my original prediction that the sun would
burn out before enough receivers were available to duplicate the
existing analog audience. I have complete faith in the HD Dominion's
ability to make this miracle happen.

For those cynics among you, no, I've not received a
shut-up-your-mouth check, though hope springs eternal. I also find
myself searching for the DVD set of the complete episodes of "Touched
by an Angel" with heavenly outtakes and Director's commentary.

Those mushrooms someone sent me are awesome and kewl. Whoever sent
them, thanks.

Rich