[BC] Re: GE Superadio III

Mike Erickson wirelessmedia
Wed Jul 5 15:46:47 CDT 2006

The problem with all the Superradio models is the fact that the audio
amplifier is not so hot.  Bass is usually distorted and, in the case of SR
II & III, the highs are very strident on AM or FM.

By contrast, the Sony wideband radios of the mid 80's were much better with
audio quality.

=Mike Erickson=

--
=Mike Erickson=