[BC] GE Superadio III vs. IBOC hash

Rich Wood richwood
Wed Jul 5 15:14:01 CDT 2006

------ At 03:57 PM 7/5/2006, John Buffaloe wrote: -------

>I talk to a lot of the smaller guys out there and they're all scared to
>death that either the system will be mandated, effectively putting them out
>of business, or that their signals will be wiped out by other users.  It
>seems to me that if the system isn't mandated (for AM) and operators are
>taking serious interference hits from AM HD stations, that the FCC is going
>to have its hands full with interference complaints.

I don't know what you're worried about. We have the word of an
elevated, highly placed Vice President of a major broadcaster that no
interference will be caused by his company's radio stations. I'm sure
all the smaller guys will have to do is ask nice and the imaginary
problems will go away. They'll shut the system off.

There are no known problems with IBUZ.

Please check Ebay for the great prices on the bridges I have for sale.

Rich