[BC] GE Superadio III vs. IBOC hash

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Jul 5 10:41:11 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/05/2006 10:00:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
shnewman at alaweb.com writes:

> There's another way we could go.
>  Willie would be happy! He could go full-time! Digital Day/Analog night.
What
>  a concept!

No, actually, I wouldn't. I'd rather keep our existing listenership (in the
tens of thousands) Daytime only, than throw it all away for a mere handful.
(IBUZ Revolution notwithstanding.) How many IBUZ radios are out there? Based on
what Rich has been reporting from the main retailers near him, not many. Factor
in WTWP's monster signal at night, and we'd be wasting money transmitting
into that.

Willie...