[BC] Starguide III Channel Switching

Bailey, Scott SBailey
Mon Jul 3 13:00:32 CDT 2006

I have a situation where on Saturday Night, we are taking a program from
Westwood One that is one of their other 24/7 service formats. I have a
cable connected to the M & C port, going to the on air computer. I can
write the commands in the windows hyper terminal, and the Starguide will
switch to the select service. I need this to occur on a certain day
(Saturday), at an exact time.

Is there a program I download or buy to control the M & C Serial port on
my Starguide III, and make it do timed commands?

Thanks,
    Scott