[BC] The Daytimer situation

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Jul 3 09:58:00 CDT 2006

Scott,

You can not repeal the laws of physics. The daytime situation has not changed
for decades. I am very familiar with small town SE stations. One of the biggest
problems is that they are land locked another is of those on clears. I worked at
one (in WNC) that made a fortune up to a point when the owner wisely returned
the license, sold the assets and walked away with a pile of cash. At  that
particular station we knew how to avoid having a lot of people even knowing it
was a daytimer.

If the FCC repeals the laws of physics for you (by authorizing nighttime IBOC)
then maybe as a group you can sue for a better nighttime situation.

For the record I travel most of the country on a regular basis.