[BC] Broadcast Quality

rondcole@gmail.com rondcole
Mon Jul 3 09:55:48 CDT 2006

" You can always make it worse later."

They seem to do quite a bit that here in the DFW area...

Ron

On 7/3/06, Cowboy <<mailto:curt at spam-o-matic.net> curt at spam-o-matic.net> wrote:
 > winner) are dinosaurs.  Audio quality has given way to convenience in
 > dragging around three thousand songs data bit mashed to hell so we can have
 > our entire libraries of songs we're sick of anyway available to us while we

Perhaps, but as a professional in the field, it's STILL my opinion that GIGO !!

If you want to smash, compress, and compact, that's FINE ! Go for it !
What ends up on your iPod, is not my concern.

If I ( we ) put out the best there is, then you can crush, compress,
and compact
to your heart's content, and be happy.

Once compressed ( any lossy form ) then the original hi-fi can NOT be
recovered.