[BC] WiFi Radio

PeterH5322 peterh5322
Mon Jul 3 08:30:11 CDT 2006

>Here it is - WiFi Radio.  My posting this URL does not represent an
>endorse and is placed here strictly for educational purposes.
>
>http://www.ccrane.com/radios/internet-radios/acoustic-energy-wi-fi-
>internet-radio.aspx

Pretty cool.

Requires no PC to host it, nor to set it  up, which is a significant
change from the earlier units with this same elemental capability.

Also, uses WEP encryption, if needed and required, which is pretty much
SOP in my area, with numerous B+G wireless stations, both end-user and
I'net cafe type.

I think I'll get one for an early Christmas present.