[BC] AudioVault

Steve shnewman
Sat Jul 1 20:49:54 CDT 2006

Powell....I understand all you're saying and I can't argue with you. All I
wanted to say is sometimes there is much overkill in our business but I do
believe one must have the right tool for the right job and use that tool
properly. If I was told I shouldn't use compressed audio files with IBOC I
wouldn't. Plain and simple. I will take the blame for not being a bit more
clear on the intentions of my Audio Vault discussion. Again, I'm not going
IBUZ so I don't have to worry for now. We've sufficiently beaten this thread
to death. I think we can leave a dead horse lie. Thanks for a good exchange.
Seriously. I enjoyed it.