[BC] FAA RF rulemaking

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Sat Jul 1 07:13:25 CDT 2006

    Yeah, 8560, that must be it. I have it in the shipping copntainer at
work (just showed up again this past week jave to use it next week). It
looks like the one you described. After I got accustomed to the embedded
menu method of function selection, I've warmed up to it, and actually like
it.

    I went to a factory sponsored school on the Tek 492P MANY years ago, and
that was very useful, lots of what was presented there is directly
applicable to the current crop of SAs now available.

    And, yes, it would have been fun to watch the expressions when you
presented them with mathematical proof of what is really happening with the
"interference".

thanks,

Dave