[BC] Margaret Bryant Mentioned By Paul Harvey

Margaret Bryant maggiesdogs
Thu Aug 31 21:30:04 CDT 2006

It was quite a surprise! Another engineer was listening to the prefeed and
I heard my name! Several years before I had done some work in Mr Harvey's
studio. His nickname for me was "trouble".

The dog photography business is not new as readers of Radio World might
recall from a letter last year. The business has been part time for more
than 5 years. I'd always said when it was making enough money or it
demanded enough of my time I would leave broadcasting. The decision was
made back in January. Citadel's purchase of ABC had nothing to do with the
decision as it was made before the purchase.

Today, my last day, was quite an emotional day. 30 years in one business
and 12.5 at one location is a long time!
But photography is my passion and I am doing well. I'll still subscribe to
the email list and from time to time you may still see my byline in the trades!

Margaret Bryant
PS now you know the meaning of the email address!