[BC] Um, what happened?

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Thu Aug 31 17:49:42 CDT 2006

Seems like someone used my name and password to get into my account and  send an email without deleting previous important and extraraneous  material attached to it.  Whoever did that was a prime fool.   Me, I was near the CC Tupelo office the other day when it was  raining.  So I could not have done it; besides my daughter in law  just had my first grandchild last night so now I am a grandpa.  So  I do know better.

  Must be some spunky will wippersnappers out there running around stiring up trouble.

  Heck if I know, I am just getting over having a baby.

  Stan